Commercial Safety & Security
SAFETY & SECURITY
Protect Your Building and What’s Inside
Glass doors and windows make an inviting façade, but they can also be a weakness in your building’s defenses. Add strength to your glass doors and windows with 3M™ Safety and Security Films.
3M™ Safety & Security Windows Films are designed to:
- Improve personal and asset protection.
- Help protect against flying glass and related injuries.
- Deter smash-and-grab burglars.
- Provide extra time for you to call 911.
- Reduce hotspots, glare and fading.
3M Safety & Security Film Safety Series
This clear, single-layer polyester film is coated with a special adhesive designed to help hold broken glass together for improved safety and security.
- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass
- Adds protection against vandals and unwanted intruders
- Available in clear safety film or with a tinted sun control option
- Offers enhanced security at an affordable price
3M Safety & Security Film Ultra Series
Made with multiple layers of micro-thin polyester film, these films are tear-resistant and energy absorbing.
- Coated with a special thicker adhesive designed to help hold broken glass together
- Superior performance over standard polyester films in blast and impact events
- Available in clear, tinted sun control and Night Vision
- Maintains a high level of optical clarity over the years, even during extreme conditions
3M Safety & Security Ultra Prestige Series
As 3M’s top-of-the-line impact and tear-resistant film, the Ultra Prestige Series combines the micro-layered, tear-resistant strength and energy absorption of the Ultra Safety Series with the superior solar control of the Prestige Sun Control Series.
- Provides increased protection against breaking and entering and injuries from flying glass shards
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in
- Rejects up to 97% of UV rays and 60% of solar energy to increase comfort and energy savings
- Blocks heat and reduces hot spots by rejecting up to 97% of the sun’s infrared rays
- Designed not to change the appearance of your building, allowing up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
3M™ Safety & Security Film Ultra Night Vision Series
Combines the protection benefits of 3M™ Safety & Security Window Film with the solar control benefits of 3M™ Sun Control Night Vision Series films.
- Enhances view with low interior reflectivity, especially at night
- Holds glass together in the event of breakage
- Tear-resistant for added protection against intruders
- Protects skin and furnishing from up to 99.9% of damaging UV rays
- Reduces glare, eye discomfort and up to 51% of solar heat
- Saves money on cooling and heating costs
3M Impact Protection Attachment System
Get the highest level of protection for your building, office or business by combining Safety & Security Window Film with 3M’s Impact Protection Attachment System.
- Bonds the filmed window to the frame, strengthening the hold of the film
- Creates a robust window protection system that significantly outperforms window film-only installations
- Has the strength to handle even a bomb blast
3M Privacy Film
What do people see when they look in your windows? Control the impression your facility makes with 3M Privacy Films.
- Available in styles to suit your look, including White Matte Translucent Film, Blackout Film, Mirror Film and more
- Can be applied to doors, windows, glass partitions and other glass surfaces
- Adds privacy to your office space, limiting views into offices, secure areas, storage sites, back offices, or areas under construction
3M Anti-Graffiti Film
If your building is located in an area where graffiti is an issue, 3M Anti-Graffiti Film may be the solution you need to expensive glass replacement.
- Protects glass windows and doors against most scratches, acid etching, gouges and tagging
- Offers an invisible sacrificial layer that can be easily removed and replaced at far less expense that replacing the glass
- Available in 4 mil single layer clear film for good basic protection or 6 mil multi-layer clear film for increased protection for higher risk areas
- Can also be used to protect other glass surfaces from wear and tear